On November 23, 2018, the Jubilee (general) meeting dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the International Academic Accreditation and Attestation Committee was held. The celebration took place in the “Continental” hall in the World Trade Center (ITC), the largest multifunctional business complex in Russia.
More than seventy participants, guests and media representatives attended the event.
Guest registration took place in the lobby of the Crowne Plaza Moscow Hotel. Badges, certificates, buffet and live music were at the beginning of the festive event. In a relaxed conversation participants and guests of the general meeting got acquainted with each other, took pictures and gave interviews to the journalists.
Anna Kryuchkova, the host of the Jubilee event, read out the congratulatory telegrams from the Russian Federation State Duma, the congratulatory telegram from the Government of the Chechen Republic, the congratulatory telegram from Grozny City Duma and others.
Alexander Mikhailovich Rybakov, Advisor to the Director General of the ITC in Moscow, made a welcoming speech to the members of the IAAC and guests of the meeting.
The IAAC was welcomed by:
▪ Academician Efim Mikhailovich Malitikov – President of the International Association “Znanie” with General Consultative Status in the UN, Chairman of the Interstate Committee of the CIS on Dissemination of Knowledge and Adult Education.
▪ Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Boris Gusev – President of the International and Russian Engineering Academies.
▪ Oleg Nikolaevich Aptekarev – Head of the Apparatus of the Eurasian Economic Cooperation Organization.
▪ Omar Falkhut is a member of the American and European Association for Catarrhal and Refractive Surgery.
▪ Serik Shintayev Serik Shakenovich – Director of the Republican Center of Traditional Medicine of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (SCO).
Professor Rostislav Yarema (Father Rostislav) – Archpriest of the Church of the Holy Trinity in Alekseevskaya (Moscow), editor of the website of Patriarch Kirill in Ukraine and others.
In the official part of the event, the report of MAAAC President T.K. Sergeeva was presented, as well as several reports on issues of modern education and attestation of higher qualification.
Academician Efim Mikhailovich Malitikov – President of the International Association “Znanie” with the UN General consultative status, Chairman of the CIS Interstate Committee for Knowledge Dissemination and Adult Education summed up the official part of the Jubilee event.
The participants of the Jubilee (general) meeting approved the report of the President of the IAAC, positively evaluated the activities of the Committee for the reporting period (2013 – 2018), approved the new composition of the Presidium of the IAAC, re-elected the President of the IAAC T.K. Sergeeva for a new five-year term.
After the official part, the ceremony of awarding diplomas to the specialists certified by the Committee for the reporting period took place.
Review of the event on the IAAC website: https://iaacc.ru/_About/anniv20.php